1. Your name spelled backward?
Would be the same as my name spelled forward if it were a palindrome?
2. Where were your parents born?
Montana and Oregon
3. Have you ever moved?
Utah, New Mexico, California, California, Colorado, Colorado, Colorado, Colorado
4. What’s your favorite restaurant?
5. Your bed is a twin, double, queen or king size?
My bed is a couch
6. Your favorite sport to play?
Sports suck. I like sitting at the computer, though.
8. Favorite club/bar?
Hide’n’Seek…. it’s been soo long since I’ve been there, though
9. Type of music you dislike most?
10. Colour of your schoolbag?
12. Do you have cable?
I don’t even get ABC.
13. Favorite 60’s song?
‘Enry the Eighth. Was that the 60’s?
14. Ever prank call anybody?
Occasionally, when I was a kid and just discovering speaker phones.
15. Ever get a parking ticket?
16. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I wanna go sky diving!!!!!!!!!
18. Ever bowl over 300?
Um… 300’s a perfect score, isn’t it? My highest was something like 125
19. What’s your favorite comic strip?
Boy Meets Boy.
20. Do you really know all the words to our national anthem?
The first verse. Don’t get me started ranting about that song.
21. Bath or shower:
I go through phases.
22. Best movie you’ve seen in the last month?
Considering I haven’t watched any……
25. Beer or ale?
26. Ever smoke peanut shells?
27. Do you eat the skin on chicken?
28. Orange Juice:
29. Favorite kind of cookie?
30. Favorite type of chocolate bar?
31.Your favorite vegetable?
French-cut green beens
32. Your favorite fruit?
33. Have you ever won a trophy?
34. Are you a good cook?
I make some mean Ramen noodles.
35. Do you know how to pump gas?
If someone else is paying for it, yeah.
36. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
Why would I be watching an infomercial?
37. Is Oprah annoying or great?
She doesn’t really exist in my world.
38. Ever flex in front of a mirror?
I’ll have to go with everyone else’s answer and say, “Flex what?”
39. Ever thrown up in public?
Not that I recall……
40. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
A million isn’t all that much these days, really.
41. Do you believe in love at first sight?
42. Ever call a 1-900- number?
43. What do you think about Martha?
It’s not a very nice name.
44. What was the name of your first pet(S)?