List the first sentence of every month in 2005.
It’s my habit, when I finish a story, to put it on my site and then not read it for about six months.
I got P to watch the first CB episode.
Sick is fluctuating.
12 is still my favorite number.
Linear completion has been achieved.
So in my dream, somebody who was a mix of my sisters and Jennifer was about to do something, and I suggested she come do it over by the swing set in our back yard where I was planning to play video games.
Now I will tell about my vacation.
Again, I got so much work done.
Today is the best day ever.
I just…. don’t have words….
I didn’t get much watched today because my brother interrupted wis desire to read RK, and I absolutely have to read over his shoulder and watch his reactions.
Locate a Fiddychan at some point
OK, that was a good meme. Now for another one, in which I ask questions to somebody else:
1) Do I have a distinct style of writing?
2) If so, what exactly is it that defines my “style”?
3) Would you say my stories usually follow a ‘theme’?
4) Is there anything I really need to improve or change?
5) Does my style (if I have one) remind you of anyone else?
6) Judging from whatever writing of mine that you’ve seen, what do you think is/are my strength(s)?
7) What do you think is/are my weakness(es)?
8) What would you rate my writing overall on a scale of 1-10?