1. FIRST NAME this
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? “This is the Remix”
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday afternoon when Hermione said “Voldemort” for the first time. Though that might not actually have been the last; it’s quite likely that something after that made me cry also. Many moments in those books tend to.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It’s a love-hate relationship. On one hand, nobody has handwriting like mine, but on the other hand, nobody can read handwriting like mine. Uniqueness at the expense of practicality. Not that I really chose it. There’s a reason I live on a computer.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Bacon, probably. Bacon is my favorite meat of all meats. I prefer bacon to the cock. This is not a great surprise, as I prefer many things to the cock. But even if I loved the cock, I think I would still prefer bacon. Anyway, if you insist I choose a standard cold-cut, I would have to say ham.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? I dunno. What kind of nother person would I be? If I were another person who was the type of person who would not be friends wis me, then no. Or is this a retarded way of asking “Do you like yourself?” Because in that case, yes.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Of course not.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yeth. I see them sometimes when I randomly decide to look deep within my mouth, which I do more often than you think I do.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yeth. My glasses would fall off and break and then I would really have to buy new ones.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Peanut Butter Crunch. I like it more than I should and eat the whole box at one go.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yeth. Else they would not come off. Unless they are sandals, and then the answer is “n/a.”
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? In what sense? I am very good at destroying.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookies and creeeeeeam. I am not a huge ice cream fan in general, though.
17. RED OR PINK? Black.
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Dunno… that I’m freaking lazy, probably. I’m too lazy to worry much about it, though.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Destruction James. Or Mostle. Who quite often are one and the same.
20. DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I’m posting it on my freaking lj, already.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Black and black.
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Two peanut butter and jelly samiches at lunchy; they were pretty good.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Wars of the Last Wolves by Iwasaki Taku, which is, incidentally, my favorite piece of RK score.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sea green or… black.
25. FAVORITE SMELL? ???.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Derdop. I’ma have a microwave! This expands my grocery possibilities.
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? That they look interesting and not like everybody else.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? It was not sent, but I yuff my Fiddychan.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Root beer, I think. I like lemonaid a lot too when it’s sufficiently sour. Also A&W’s ??? cream soda is freaking good.
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Destruction. I mean… I dunno. Football? Hockey? Something else violent?
31. HAIR COLOR? Brown. TEH brown.
32. EYE COLOR? Green. AWESOME green.
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. I got a prescription for some once and buyed some, and then got them in twice though I tried every day until my eyes wanted to fall out. Then I gave up, frusty.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Bacon. And steak. And potatoes. And cheeseburgers wis bacon and fries. *__* I am so hungry right noooooowwwwwwww.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Shyamalan.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Hmmm….. I think, actually, it was The Care Bears Movie II. Next on the list (of watching all my DVD’s in alphabetical order) is Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door, but I just haven’t gotten around to it.
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Yeth!!!
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Context?
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Blondie from Applebee’s. Those things are soOoOo good. But I cannot eat a whole one. I also love carrot cake, specifically made by my sister P, and I will have some of that tomorrow.
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Eh?
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? WTF, people. Like I am actually doing this through email. I wouldn’t even read an email like this that someone sent me. Actually, someone who was inclined to send me emails like this would probably have been spamfiltered long ago. Pointless shit belongs in lj’s, not cluttering up my inbox and getting my hopes up for a real email.
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Every book I want to. I have a black bookshelf that is AWESOME. When I get two more and life is organdized, I will reread all my books that I own. AT ONCE. Or not at once.
44. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have a nice RK mousepad, but it’s in an envelope, I think. So I guess the envelope is on it. It’s scary because Aoshi is smiling. I think I have a scan of it somewhere… lessee… yeah, here it is:
Check out its bootleg glory. How do you like that ?? Check Aoshi out. Scary. HOT SCARY. He’s smiling because I am almost older than he is and have never been Okashira of anything.
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? If you count glancing up at the TV at work (as it was technically night), I suppose I saw some reality show that was on or something. Then this morning, as I was supposed to be leaving but was detained by a long long call, there was some reality show on that was about some girl whose parents didn’t like her boyfriend and were setting her up on dates wis guys they’d picked. Maddening. I fucking hate reality TV so so so much.
46. WHERE IS QUESTION #46? It is destruction.
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones, though I am not fond of either. Or most music from that era.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Ontario, I think, is the farthest. It is where my mind jumps to the quickest, anyway.
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Being teh awesome. And snarking at surveys.
50. WHEN & WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Twenty-six years prior to tomorrow in Provo, Utah.