I actually did overtime today. Not much — just an hour — but that’s a freaking lot for teh lazy の me!!! I’m trying to do overtime every day this week because last month I kinda broke myself buying too much shit and then being sick and not working.
OK. So. Today Gregory came over to sit by me (after the gf left; she was off an hour before he was), and as he sat down I noticed he was reading The Complete Poetry of Edgar Allan Poe. Naturally I (being on break just at that moment) started gushing. He said he’d seen one of the Poe quotes on my website and liked it so much he had to go buy this book and read it. I did mention he’s a highly acceptable male-type, right?
1. What color is your bra? Black
2. Do you ever lie about your age? Um, no.
3. Do you prefer “sensitive boys” or “tough guys”? How about “people whose defining personality characteristics aren’t limited to two words in quotation marks?”
4. Do you prefer blonde or brunette guys? Good god, why the hell would I care?
5. Are you currently single? Yeth
6. How many things in your past do you regret? Some; dunno
8. Do you have a best friend and who if so? Fiddychan and Mithtow Thtwaidow and Mostle
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t plan on growing up
10. Have you ever kissed two people in one night? Not that I recall, but I suppose it’s possible
11. Where do you shop to buy most of your clothes? Wal-Mart
12. Who was the last person you hugged? Tokio (Pierrling)
13. The last person you kissed? Tokio (Kyarorin)
14. Have you ever thought about suicide? Not seriously
15. Have you ever wanted someone but you knew you couldn’t? Yeth
16. ??? OMFGQUESTIONMARKS
17. If you could change anything about your past, what would you change? Dunno; probably all the answers to #6
18. Do you like your life? Yeth
19. Do you shop at Hollister? I haven’t the faintest clue what that is. Sounds like P’s name and “holster” and maybe they sell guns or something.
20. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you? No
21. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back? Not exactly
22. Did you forgive them? Uh…
23. Who is your first best friend? “Who is” or “Who was?” Stupid survey.
24. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys? Girls, if one wants to use the term
25. How long have you had myspace? Oh, this survey must have come from that place. She did mention that in her entry, I recall. Well, I’ve been on MySpace for about a year, I believe.
27. Has anyone ever cheated on you? Not that I’m aware of
28. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? No
30. What is one of your biggest fears of your life? Not something I tend to admit.
31. Have you ever skipped class? Have I ever not skipped class, more like.
32. Has anyone close to you ever passed away? Kinda
33. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? Crying keeps me awake, so, no
34. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head? Yeth
35. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater”? I believe in the saying “quotation marks enclose other punctuation in the clause in most cases unless you’re British or old-fashioned or both.”
37. What kind of cell phone do you have? I have a Kyocera Slider Sonic and an Audiovox Flasher.
38. What is your screen name? Destruction James.
39. So far, do you like this survey? It’s as stupid as most. Yeah, I guess I like it.
40. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out you were right? Yeth
41. Do you ever wish you were famous? Sometimes. In a quiet, hermitly way.
42. Do you ever wish you were a man? So often.
43. Do you think any men will open this just because it has the female survey? Yeah. This must have come from MySpace. *rolleyes*