Check out my new icon. K, I am slowly working on the Top Secret Project and also bouncing around doing nothing. So I figure I’ll take this survey thing.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling him or her how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when s/he is telling you how s/he feels?
When I am doing the telling.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry?
Probably at something that was excessively superficial and promotive of excessively superficial attitudes. But I can’t remember specifics.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who would you call?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) This is an idiotic question. Why the hell would you not tell everyone and let them all be shocked out of their wits when you suddenly died??
b) Oh, god, so many stories to finish…
c) I would probably be a little panicked trying to finish everything in time. Also sad.
5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love. Which do you choose?
I don’t know. I tend to need reassurance in love, and love without trust is not very reassuring. But at the same time… aw, hell, I’ll take trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you save the dog?
Could I save the dog? How deep is this canal? Is there a, like, waterfally thing? Sad as it would be to leave a dog to drown, I would prefer not to drown myself attempting to rescue it. And what if there are crocodiles? In that case, I’m not going anywhere close.
7. You are unfaithful to your spouse/significant other. Do you tell him/her? Why or why not?
No, I’m not, asshole.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you do/say?
That would be unfortunate and sad. It would be awkward and painful, I am sure.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12. Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to quit?
I neeeed more information. Are there crocodiles?
13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? What did you have to tell the person?
This question is worded very badly. The last time I told someone honestly how I felt was, like, ten seconds ago, and it wasn’t difficult at all. I told her that I think the picture is going to look better once I get the jewelry drawn in, because the lips are overpowering without it.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you: to tell a friend you love them or that you don’t love them back?
Methinks the “don’t love them back” would be harder.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
This question’s way the hell too broad. Are we talking, like, giving up family members or body parts or mental faculties, or are we talking giving up eating at McDonald’s or going to movies, or are we talking giving up my favorite shirt, or what?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them? Who were they to you?
Probably somebody whose art I commented on at DA earlier. I have a tendency to gush.
18. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
I have the same reaction here that my sister did…. da ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha… who the hell is “walking around outside” my second story window?? And I would wish Saitou were there wis me, obviously.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
I honestly can’t remember how often you’re supposed to breathe. It’s been over ten years since I took a CPR class.
21. You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death?
DA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, what the hell kind of retarded question is that?? How exactly did I get into this situation???? Did I rub a lamp and free the genii of stupid contrived occurrences?
22. Are you old fashioned?
And another one as broad as the ocean. Let’s move on.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
This thing is all about choices. Well, guess what. I would choose not to fall in love with somebody if I was sure my heart would be broken. Stupid.
25. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
“Do anything or wish anything?!?!?” Whoever wrote this survey aspires to write AP tests or something; I’m not writing a freaking essay on doing and wishing anything possibilities here. Give me a freaking break.
: Think Fast Survey- answer with the first thing that pops into your head DONT CHEAT!!!
1. My ex is still…
…in my dreams O_o
2. I am listening to…
…Nihon Meisou ~Ishin no Yami~
3. Maybe I should…
4. I love….
5. My best friend(s)…
6. I don’t understand…
…why this survey continually leaves out apostrophes. I fixed it, so you can’t tell.
7. I lost my respect for…
…everything. “I lost my respect for everything” is not a true statement, but that’s what I thought, so I wrote it down.
9. The meaning of my screen name is…
10. Love is…
11. Somewhere, someone is…
…someone’s god is laughing.
12. I will always….
13. Forever seems…
…so far away.
14. I never ever want to lose…
…bitem. These “write the first thing that comes into your head” items never work right for me.
15. My mobile phone is…
YETH!!! OMG, I love my phones!!!!
16. When I woke up in the morning….
…I was so freaking tired.
17. I get annoyed at…
18. Parties are….
…most successful when comprised of a balance of talents and not limited to the standard lineup of fighter-fighter-mage-mage-thief.
19. My pet(s)..
20. Kisses are…
Oh, I like those.
22. I really want…
23. I wish…
…destruction. Did I mention I have a very limited stream of consciousness?