Given my current state of mind, this isn’t likely to make any sense. But it looked fun, so I’m doing it.
List 12 of your original characters:
5. En Shevil
01)Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 11?
Oh, good question. If Dwyr was teaching some subject she liked, she’d go all super-geek and enthusiastic and probably help to get the students more interested… but nobody would dare to skip or not do their assignments for Cetoux’s classes…
02) Do you think 2 is hot? How hot?
Yeth, she is hot. Hot in the unintentional way that most main characters are hot. She looks pretty normal, actually.
03) 12 sends 8 on a mission.
So… Teravor is desperately bored? Or maybe Doireh got really tired of Kessel XD
04) What is or would be 9’s favorite book?
101 Ways to Win Fame and Glory Honorably
05) Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Actually, it would make perfect sense for Heiya to swear fealty to Dwyranon. More sense than whoever wrote this meme probably ever intended XD
06) For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should s/he share a studio apartment with 9 or with 10?
En Shevil should definitely not live wis Ghenidr. Every time he started cutting himself or being crazy she’d have an angst attack. She might fall for Rendeiel, though, so that might not be a good idea either, heh.
07) 2, 7 and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
A friendly tavern where they can sample the local specialty. Provided nobody mistakes Gent for a girl, he and Heiya can chatter about adventuring… Doireh wouldn’t have much to say, and might even roll his eyes at them from time to time.
08) 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
Holy shit! O__O I’ma fall over and die from the coolness of the image. So much swishswish fast knife destruction!! *__* Who would win… if Yae drew first blood he might, but otherwise I think Ghenidr would. Aww, poor Yae.
09) If 1 stole 8’s most precious possession, how would s/he get it back?
Well, Teravor’s most precious possession is himself, so that means Ahe would have to kidnap him. Why she would ever do that I don’t know, but methinks Teravor could come up wis something involving awesome magic to get himself free fairly easily.
10) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
*dies* Uh… *dies* They’re so… so completely dissimilar… I can’t find a way to connect them… In Which Gent Is Never Mistaken For A Girl Again And Doireh Gets Into Alach’s Pants? God, that makes them both sound so shallow…
11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 11 to work together?
Aves is court physician when Cetoux is king? That’s all that comes to mind.
12) If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
I might have difficulties not trying to dress him up in my girlier clothes, but otherwise I think we’d do just fine.
13) If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Strip and pose. Also be adorable.
14) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?
No. Not even I. Cetoux has been drawn a total of 1/2 times. One of these days I will draw him myself. Really.
15) If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
Creating interesting and diverse characters is not my strong point. Heiya and En Shevil are very much alike, give or take about twelve tons of MarySueism… Heiya might side wis En Shevil just because they’d have an affinity… however, Aves is a reasonable guy; I doubt he’d be siding against someone strongly enough to force someone else to choose one or the other unless it was something important… and in an important matter of argument between him and En Shevil, I’m sure he’d be right XD Heiya might see the logic, though that depends on what the issue is.
16) What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
Something that made absolutely no sense. But he generally wouldn’t.
17) If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
*snerk* I have no clue. Something about being awesome and getting everything he wants. I could think of one if my mind would dew it.
18) 1, 6, and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Doireh would wordlessly withdraw. Dwyranon would not be quick enough.
19) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
“Have you noticed my hair looks like blood?”
20) What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
Uh… mass murder. Or first-degree MarySueism.
21) What is 6’s secret?
She’s not lesbian!!!!
22) If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Rendeiel, probably; Cetoux kicks ass when he needs to, but he’s no knight. Though it depends on their states of armor.
23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
Gent; Teravor would leave if he got bored (e.g. if I got boring)
24) 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4’s sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3 , who gives them what they need to complete their quest.
What title would you give this fic?
Ahe and Rendeiel reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Aves’ sinister secret organization. Cetoux volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he is actually a spy for Aves. Meanwhile, Aves has kidnapped Doireh in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of En Shevil, they seek out Yae, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.
*diesdiesdies* Aves’ sinister secret organization of… doctors? Who promote his evil quest of spreading hygiene and flirtation throughout the world? And Ahe and Rendeiel are opposed to this?? Cetoux can only be a spy for Aves in the hope of taking over eventually. So Aves kidnaps an unrelated bodyguard in order to force them to surrender? That is a smart move. And then it actually makes a scary kind of sense that Yae would have what they would need to defeat his father-figure. En Shevil must have found out from him when she traveled to the DoP world (which could be a QfG layer, right?) through Erasmus’ transporter. Da ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
OK, the title, which is actually the point of the question. How about The Breakdown of the Barrier Between Worlds and All Coherency?