I should be working on story or otherwise being productive, but instead I’m doing memes. My stupid ears are plugged up and it’s driving me crazy. Normally my ears don’t plug up when I’m sick, so I’m not used to it. It is seriously bothering me telve million. But it will not stop me from doing this music item.
1. List your top five favorite musical artists.
2. List your top five favorite songs from each artist.
3. Tag five people to do the same. Except I never tag people.
I suppose this would be a good moment to announce officially that Three Days Grace has somehow overtaken Rammstein and become my favorite band. Wis only two CD’s and a handful of singles vs. Rammstein’s impressive lineup. It’s probably because TDG has so many songs that remind me of Saitou/Sano. And harmony. *eats them*
Anyway, I can’t list five favorite groups/artists. The first four are pretty easy, though after TDG they’re not in any particular order… but then about six different groups/artists are tied for fifth. So I’ll just choose one of those at random for the fifth entry.
Three Days Grace –
I Hate Everything About You
Never Too Late
Animal I Have Become
Over and Over
Stein Um Stein
Feuer Und Wasser
Mein Herz Brennt
System of a Down – Oh, crap, I couldn’t narrow it down to five. Well, if you add up how long these songs are and compare it to the total running time of the five favorites of the other groups, it probably matches up fairly well.
Fuck the System!
The Road Goes On
Dream Theater – Going by the running time logic I used for SoaD, I really should only choose two songs for them XD
Pull Me Under
Suddenly gmail is advertising “garlic soba noodles” at me. I’ve just realized that the next story in line to be updated, after the current, is The Promise of Immortality. No soba in that one, but lots of Saitou in this chapter at least. I should get on that. After I finish all these very important memes. So here is a survey:
1. If I look in your glove box, what will I find?
The impenetrable void
2. What jewelry are you wearing?
None, unless tattoos count
3. What do your friends make fun of you most for?
How should I know? And why would I want to?
4. When was the last time you saw the second person on your list?
Friends list, or list of people to destroy when the time is right? Wow, the second person on my friends list (actual person, not community) is Mostle. I haven’t seen her since Christmas, but she will be home for Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. What is in your pocket right now?
Nussin. Bathrobe pockets are rarely useful.
6. Where was your default picture taken?
This must be a MySpace survey. I suppose the closest equivalent would be my default lj icon, which is an actual X-ray of my heart. It was a couple of years ago, but I suspect you’d find the same thing in there if you looked again today.
7. A guy hits on you by saying: “how do you like your eggs in the morning” you say?
I would probably be completely oblivious to the fact that he was attempting to hit on me. If I knew, I doubt I would be able to come up with a scathing enough response for such a terrible line, and would walk away in silence.
8. Who do you know that is in jail?
Hopefully my bastard ex-brother-in-law
9. What was for breakfast this morning?
I didn’t get up until 1830 today. I ate some hamburgers at that point, if that counts.
10. Something irritating about your living situation:
Hmm. The only thing I can really think of is how far they’ve moved the mail boxes away. I’m not even the worst off, either; some people are a million years away from them.
11. Where are you right now?
15. What was the most interesting thing that happened today?
Sleeping until 1830 and still having this gut-wracking cough on rising
16. Your current relationship status?
I’m saving myself for Saitou. Or Chou, if Sano’s around.
17. When was the last time you got blood taken and why?
I don’t even remember.
18. Of your friends, who has the best boobs?
That is the strangest question I’ve ever seen in a survey.
19. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Playing the one-line game, not terribly successfully
20. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
21. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Sitting here working on stuff
22. What’s for dinner tonight?
23. What makes you cringe?
Among other things, careless mispronunciation and references to dubbed BSSM
24. What was the highlight of your week?
Che… a few moments when I’ve thought I might be getting better
25. Taken any medicine lately and for what?
Just crappy generic cough syrup stuff that has no effect except to make me a little spacey
OK, in the midst of all this memeage I’ve actually been pretty productive. I don’t feel any less sick than I did when I woke up, which is annoying, but I’ve gotten plenty writings done. Maybe tomorrow will heal me…