OK, I got sent home from work early again. This has put me in not the best of moods, so I’m going to do these two surveys now to improve my state of mind.
In ninth grade…
-Who was your best friend?
– Who did you go out with?
Justin. DA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
– Did you have a crush on anyone?
– What sports did you play?
Track. Yeah, I played track.
-Did you buy your lunch?
I know for a while I was taking two apples every day before I realized I was allergic to them… Other than that, I can’t remember.
-Did you skip?
Only a couple of classes on a handful of occasions.
– Did you get suspended/expelled?
– What was your favorite class?
I don’t remember liking any of them particularly well
– What was your school’s name?
Air Academy High School
-Did you go to the dances?
-If you could go back would you?
Why the hell would you even ask a question like that???
-Where did you sit at lunch?
In “the pit,” which was just a hallway down some stairs, and right outside the doors that hallway led to.
– Who was your science teacher?
Why can I never remember his name… he had a massive hairy nose and uncanny piercing eyes. OH, BARTLETT. That was his name. He was pretty cool, I guess.
– Who was your English teacher?
Stupid Mrs. Bogard
– Who was your history teacher?
Roiko? I think that was his name…
– Who was your math teacher?
Some short lady whose name I can’t remember
– Did you think you were cool?
– Describe your outfits in ninth grade?
My Star Wars phase was just starting at that point, so in the second semester at least it was jeans that said “WOOKIEE POWER” down the legs, had the symbol of the Empire on one pocket and “STAR WARS” on the other, and a Star Wars t-shirt.
– Did you even have a cellphone?
I didn’t even know what a cell phone was.
-Who was your favorite teacher?
See “favorite class”
-What’s your most memorable moment?
Damn Mrs. Bogard.
-What’s your least favorite memories?
Same as my most memorable moment. I’m too lazy to type it all out, though.
-What was your best accomplishments?
Conjugating verbs better than this survey, perhaps.
-What action do you regret the most?
It was high school. Like I remember or care.
-What did you spend the most time doing on weekends?
No clue… writing long, absurd journal entries about Justin, probably
-Got invited to any proms?
1..You’re in the hospital, which 4 of your friends would come to visit you?
Fiddy probably would, and I’m sure my family would. Given who-all’s in the area, that makes 4.
2. If alcohol were banned, what would your reaction be?
That would depend entirely on how much bitching I had to put up wis online.
4. Do you believe world peace is possible?
5. I’m a genie. Name your wish.
That would depend on the side effects of the wish. Damn wishes always have strings attached.
6. Name one thing about the opposite sex that automatically turns you off.
The fact that they’re not Saitou. Seriously, aren’t males at enough of a disadvantage wisout my thinking of more things I don’t like about them?
7. Name one thing about the opposite sex that automatically turns you on?
8. Speaking of sex, what did you think about Brokeback Mountain?
9. What are you obsessive about?
11. Do people underestimate you?
I have no idea. I should start asking people that. “Do you underestimate me?”
12. When you’re in a bad mood, what will always put you in a better mood?
Writing. Which I will do here in a bit.
13. What do you hope to have accomplished by the end of the year?
Stuff I don’t even really want to do
14. Do you believe minimum wage should be raised?
I’d have to do research to answer that question.
15. What is the background on your computer?
Right now… *checks* …it’s the Kenya lion and tiger eating/dancing on a giraffe
16. Do you have any really crazy relatives?
Quite a few
17. Does everyone in your life know the real you?
To greater and lesser degrees. I should ask people that too; “Do you know the real me?”
18. Last thing you said out loud?
Something nonsensical to Tokio
19. What is the most ridiculous fear you have?
20. Who was the last person to hug you? When?
Probably my mom at some point not too long ago
21. Beach or Mountains?
22. When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
I am out of jam and have no freaking money. So that would make it last week or the week before.
24. Have you ever gotten naked at a party?
26. Are you named after a grandparent?
My middle name, yeth
27. Does someone love you?
Chou loves me.
28. Do you throw up gang signs?
29. Have you ever broken a rib?
Mine or somebody else’s?
30. Last song you heard?
Shinjitsu wo Tsukamitore – Ishino Ryuzou
31. What was the last thing you ate?
Delicious hamburgers before I left for work
32. How do you feel RIGHT now?
Still slightly sick, but it’s definitely an improvement over yesterday and the day before and the day before and the day before and…
33. Broken any bones?
Boned any brokers?
34. Have you driven anywhere today?
35. Whats your hair like?
Left side shaved, right side growing out (it’s finally long enough to pony-tail now). Thats whats my hairs likes.
36. Whos car were you in last?
I was not in Whos’s car, no.
37. Where did you go?
39. Your CD collection is repossessed. But you may keep one…
That would piss me off like magic. Seriously. I don’t even want to think about that.
40. Is your birthday on a holiday?
Sometimes it’s on Labor Day, yeah, if you consider that a holiday.
41. Do you vote?
I did once.
42. Do you have any friends or family in the war right now?
43. Are you a vegetarian?
44. Do you worry about global warming?
45. Do you like polar bears?
I am largely indifferent to them, though I do enjoy watching them at the zoo.
46. Do you like alligators?
Yes. They are made of awesome.
47. Do you have to get your wisdom teeth out?
I had them out about two years ago.
48. Ashley or Mary-Kate?
49. Favorite tv show growing up?
Depends on how you define “growing up.” I liked He-Man, She-Ra, and Disney’s Gargoyles, among other things.
50. Do you have a tan?
51. Where were you two hours ago?
At work, sucking
52. Life… How do you feel about it?
I yuff my life. (I yuff my yife) It is made of win.
53. Have you ever logged on to your bf/gf/crush’s Myspace page?
55. Do you own a pair of uggs?
I don’t even know what that means.
56. What’s your favorite junk food?
57. Who was the last person to text you?
Fiddy sent me a picture message, but I have no money on my phone and therefore could not look at it :(
58. Today you will?
Today I will?