You know how sometimes people on your friend’s list post about stuff going on in their life, and all of a sudden you think “Wait a minute? Since when are they working THERE? Since when are they dating HIM/HER? since when???” And then you wonder how you could have missed all that seemingly pretty standard information, but somehow you feel too ashamed to ask for clarification because it seems like info you *should* already know? It happens to all of us sometimes.
Please copy mine below, erase my answers putting yours in their place then post it in your journal! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration! One-word answers seldom help anyone out.
1. First Name: this
2. Age: 27
3. Location: Colorado Springs, CO
4. Occupation: Professional lazy ass. Who also works at a Safeway deli.
5. Partner: Lifelong cynicism. Or Sawagejou Chou, some days.
6. Kids: None
7. Brothers/Sisters: Younger sister P is married and has one very large and adorable baby; younger younger sister M is sadly far away at college, and she draws an awesome webcomic; youngest brother L is in high school
8. Pets: My sweet, sweet cat Tokio is my baby and my love. Actually, when I put it that way, it sounds kinda wrong. My family (wis whom I live) have a dog name Rosie and she is stupid.
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
– 01. Saitou/Sano: still obsessed. Actually, I don’t think I can come up wis five.
– 02. Really, there aren’t often a lot of big things going on in my life, which is how I like it.
– 03. I did recently develop a burning passion for Michael Jackson, though.
– 04. And lately I’ve started drawing/painting/whatever you want to call it in a new style.
– 05. OK, I couldn’t even bullshit five ^__^;;;;
10. Where and for what did you go to school? I have not finished the schoolings. I am saving up moneys at this time to attempt to do so (*groan*). Where I was going before was UCCS, which is where I will go again.
11. Parents? My mom is a vera cool Christian composer, and my dad is a vera cool engineer. They are awesome.
11b. Grandparents? My dad’s parents, who live in Washington, celebrated their fiftieth anniversary last summer; grandpa has prostate cancer and grandma is supposedly developing Alzheimer’s. My mom’s parents, who live in Utah, I think are more financially stable now than at any other point in their lives XD; grandpa has mellowed from his previous intense level of crazy.
12. Who are some of your closest friends? Ooh, there are exactly telve questions in this ^__^ Well, in alphabetical order, FarStrider, Fiddychan, and Mostle. I have never met FarStrider in person, which kinda sucks. Fiddychan lives here in Colorado Springs. (M)ostle is, of course, my sister.