There are either a million yellow spiders around, or there is one that is particularly adroit at avoiding Enishi and very mobile. I’m going to go wis that latter theory because it’s less disturbing. He’s actually really cute, but, you know, I don’t want spiders around me. He can go be cute elsewhere.
Especially right now, since he’s sitting on top of the bag in which I keep my delicious chocolate pies. Last night he was on my bed. I can’t decide which is worse.
OK, I think I really got him this time. If he shows up again…. well, I’m still going to assume that there’s only one unless I see more than one in company.
And now I can enjoy a delicious chocolate pie!
If only my flesh would stop crawling.
Time for a stupid survey.
1. How has LJ changed your life?
OH, it has CHANGED my LIFE *wrist to forehead* I WOULDN’T be the SAME without it!
2. What do you do before bedtime?
Check stuff online.
3. What will your dream wedding be like?
What will it be like? This is a damned optimistic survey.
4. What is the city of your dreams and why?
Colorado Springs, only wis a bigger gay community and a smaller anti-gay community.
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Uh. “Blessed?” This is what always happens when I take memely surveys… I get so fed up wis them by the time I get to the end that half the time I don’t even post.
7. Do you trust easily?
MY BODY ACHES FROM MISTAKES, BETRAYED BY LUST
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Why would I secretly like someone who’s already attached?
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Not enough to mention.
10. What is your best quality?
11. Is being tagged fun?
12. How do you see yourself?
Wis my eyes, generally
13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
OMFG SERIOUSLY SHUT UP
15. Would you rather be in a happy marriage and poor or a bad marriage and rich?
What kind of retarded question is that? I love how surveys hand out these limited bits of information and assume that we’re just going to fill out the details of the situation in our heads in order to answer the question. Or maybe write five-paragraph essays stipulating, “Well, if by ‘bad marriage’ you mean a, then x, but if b, then y…”
16. How many children do you want to have, if any?
I don’t know that I could handle a pregnancy wis the way my back is. But I’d like to have bunches of childs.
17. What’s better to give or to receive?
Cake is better to give or to receive.
18. I you had to choose between following your head or following your heart, which would you choose?
Hmm. I enjoy blood circulation, and really I think the two organs mentioned (or at least implied) are equally important… but cognitive ability and motor functions strike me as the more desirable. Though I couldn’t be said to be a “follower” of either, in particular.
19. Do you like to watch thunderstorms or are you more likely to hide under the table from them?
Thunderstorms win, but most of the time I have better things to do than sit around watching them. And I always have something better to do than hiding under tables.
20. What were your parents going to name you if you’d been born the opposite gender sex?
I should ask them. “Hey, mom, if I’d been born the opposite gender sex, what were you going to name me?”
EDIT: Every time I go back through my lj trying to find something, I find (often instead) hilarious things I’ve said in old entries. In some song-title-meme-thing, the question was, ‘What is 2 + 2?’ and my answer was, ‘Karen ni Yuuga ni Soushite Kouketsu ni – Otani Kou (this being a Gundam Wing soundtrack piece makes “2 + 2” take on a completely different meaning XD XD XD)’ Ah, the mental images…