Still going through old lj entries moving images, I have once again come upon an old meme that I wanted to do again. It’s an OC meme, and I think I will use my WoW characters for it.
01)Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 5?
Amyl, probably, shallow as she is. Ayniwa would be one of those professors that’s like, “Yeah, it’s in the book somewhere… you guys can look it up. There may be a study group on Saturday for the test… or maybe not. I’m going to sleep now, so come back later.” Amylya at least tries when she feel like she needs to get something done.
02) Do you think 2 is hot? How hot?
Come on, she’s a female elf. I don’t think they make them non-hot. And how hot? Well, she’s a female elf, so she’s that sort of standard, no-tusks type of hot. Fairly hot.
03) 2 sends 8 on a mission.
Bryn is so independent that I’m having a very difficult time thinking of a situation in which she would deliberately ask anyone else (besides Kokkuja) to do anything for her. Of course, Iggylsbi is the epitome of efficiency… maybe it’s something only a mage can do?
04) What is or would be 9’s favorite book?
Something that touches the angst in his heart. Probably something about the Scourge. Why It Sucks To Be A Death Knight, perhaps.
05) Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Probably the other way ’round. Bryn’s older and has more going on upstairs. Nobody should ever swear fealty to Amyl, really; she already has too many demons under her control as it is.
06) For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should s/he share a studio apartment with 9 or with 10?
Well, how about that. Ayniwa and Yororn happen to be lovers, so they should definitely share an apartment. And Bizhenel would be rather jealous if Gartorion moved in with some troll neither of them knew.
07) 2, 7 and 3 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Oh, good lord. I’m laughing out loud at the thought. Well, they’ll have to go to Booty Bay or Gadgetzan or something, considering. Bizhenel is a pretty loyal Hordie, so things would be tense between him and Bryn… she’s not a loyal Ally, but nobody likes to countenance continual verbal attacks against their people. Koru would just sit there listening in very awkward silence while the other two argued. What’s sad is that, if they could get over the faction thing, Bryn and Bizhe could be really good friends.
08) 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
I never duel people :D But the characters… well… Yo’s level 20 and Koru’s level 56… but assuming they were equal… hmmmmmm… I think Aerkoruyn would win. Whether or not he would kill Yororn would depend on the circumstances of the duel. He’s not overly fond of killing, but if he felt he had to he would. I guess the question says that he was the challenger, so it must have been over something important… so, yeah, he’d probably kill him. Poor Yo.
09) If 1 stole 8’s most precious possession, how would s/he get it back?
Iggylsbi would turn Kokkuja into a sheep, the whatever-it-was back, and run away. I can’t think what her most precious possession would be at this point, though.
10) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 4 both attain what they most desire.
This question broke my brain last time too. Um… No, seriously, I can’t do it. Kujago would most like to settle down in peace, with a nice wife and with the knowledge that his family was getting along, and listen to the spirits all day. Bizhenel would like to wipe out the Scourge, see Tori happy, and the Alliance totally put to shame and possibly destroyed… but what I would call the story wisout actually writing it, I can’t begin to think.
11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
They’re twins, as a matter of fact. No plot device is really required :D
12) If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
Hmmmm… well, I’m human, which would present quite a difficulty. If I could convince him I was on his side, we’d probably get along just fine, but I don’t know what we’d do with Snufflesluff.
13) If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Give me his hearthstone? I can’t really think of anything I would want him specifically to do for me…
14) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 1?
Even taking that to mean “female orcs” rather than my specific character… not really. Well, sometimes I see them on wow_fanart, but I dunno if that really counts as “anyone on your friends list.”
15) If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
Kujago, definitely. Besides the fact that Jago is Bryn’s lover’s brother, Ayniwa is kinda bitchy-Horde-tastic and wouldn’t want a night elf siding with her anyway.
16) What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
He’d just moo.
17) If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
Independent Women. OK, well, that song is really stupid. But the title works.
18) 1, 6, and 9 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Hmm. Let me look at their stats. Looks like Tori’s the fastest. I guess that makes sense. Even if he didn’t have the best melee speed, he could use that awesome DK “grab them from a mile away and drag them over here” spell. You know, to grab the pancake thing.
19) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
Breezing past the fact that Bryn is more lesbian than a room full of lesbians and totally uninterested in tauren, let’s see… Yo’s a pretty easy target, really. He’s one of those guys that thinks all women are a mysterious, inexplicable separate breed of beings, and he just counts himself lucky if one of them seems interested in him at all.
20) What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
She’s a rogue, so there you go.
21) What is 6’s secret?
That she routinely shags her succubus.
22) If 7 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
I can totally see them doing this, even. “Let’s see who can get to that old ruined church and take out more Scourge dudes first!!” says Bizhenel. And Tori’s like -__- “Why can’t we just go there together and kill them together?” And Bizhenel’s like, “Aaawww, you want to do stuff together!!” But then adds, “After this race we will!” And then takes off, and Gartorion feels compelled to engage in the race despite not being terribly interested. Aynway, Bizhenel would get there first. Tori’s fast, but Bizhenel is like whoosh. Cheetah aspect or whatever it’s called helps XD
23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
Well, we’ve already established what my relationship with Bizhenel would be like. If he were convinced I was on his side, I would feel equally safe with either of them. If Bizhenel was associating human with Alliance too strongly to trust me, I might actually have to be protected by Iggylsbi from him.
24) 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4’s sinister secret organization. 6 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 2 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3 , who gives them what they need to complete their quest.
What title would you give this fic?
This is great. Kokkuja and Gartorion reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Kujago’s sinister secret organization. Amylya volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that she is actually a spy for Kujago. Meanwhile, Kujago has kidnapped Brynariath in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of Ayniwa, they seek out Aerkoruyn, who gives them what they need to complete their quest.
Obviously Kokkuja’s reluctance stems not from the fact that she’s teaming up with Tori but that she has to fight against her brother and his sinister secret organization (of shaman? bent on… shamanism?). Amylya volunteering to help them is hilarious, but her turning out to be a spy for Jago is even better. However, Jago kidnapping Bryn would be a good move to get Kokku to cooperate. Ayniwa must have been paid a good amount for her advice, because otherwise I can’t see her either talking to Kokkuja about anything or advising anyone to seek out an Ally for help. The fact that Aerkoruyn is also a shaman probably plays into whatever it is that he gives them to defeat Kujago, but what exactly it is I can’t guess.
So, a title. Damn. The Family Breaks Even Further And So Does The Alliance/Horde Boundary, Which Would Be Good In Most Cases But This Is Just Fucked Up.
OK, that was fun.