OK, I stole this from shannondear. It is a new daily meme to force me to write in my journal daily! You know, I always think that “daily” should be exclusively an adjective and there should be a separate adverbial form for it. Like “daylily.”
1. Your middle name and how you feel about it. My middle name is Robin, which is my maternal grandmother’s first name. I’m very fond of it — to be honest, I like it better than my most-goddamn-popular-girl’s-name-of-the-80’s first name — and have always intended to go by it at some point. I have yet to do so, however, since I still live with and among people that have known me by my first name for years and years. If I ever move, though — really move, like, out of the city and such — I believe I will start introducing myself as “Robin” and see if it sticks :D
When I was a kid I used to think it was the most awesome middle name ever, because it was like a secret connection to Robin Hood, which seemed totally appropriate for Robin Hood: a sort of hiding-in-the-forest name. I’ve also long been quite pleased with its androgynous nature.
Here are all the prompts, for future use:
1. Your middle name and how you feel about it.
2. Talk about your piercings or tattoos, if you have any
3. Your favorite television program
4. Write about your closest friend(s)
5. Tell us your three favorite colors
6. Your favorite season, and why
7. How you came across tumblr, and how your life has changed since joining
8. Are you a fitness guru or a couch potato? Talk about your exercise habits
9. Favorite meme at the moment
10. Talk about your pets, or the pets you would like to have
11. Your top three favorite bands
12. Your thoughts or opinions about Harry Potter
13. Your thoughts or opinions about Mean Girls
14. Do you have siblings? Talk about them, or talk about what it’s like to be an only child
15. Tell us your favorite junk food
16. Your favorite Disney Princess movie
17. Your thoughts on Ugg boots
18. Do you drink soda more often than milk?
19. The initials of your crush(es)
20. Do you wear glasses? If so, what are they for?
21. Your favorite subject to study
22. Do you play a sport? Tell us about it. If not, talk about a different hobby you may have.
23. Your opinions on Lady Gaga
24. Tell us about the last movie you saw in theaters
25. Tell us about the last book you read (for leisure or for school)
26. Name one place you would love to visit one day
27. List your three favorite girl names, three favorite boy names, and your three favorite names for a pet
28. Your first celebrity crush
29. Your opinions on the television show Glee
30. Take a picture of yourself right now and post it, or post the most recent picture you can find
Well, today I worked on my Christmas story, and then Zombie Girl appeared and we went to do errands. Then we came back here and… worked on GW fic. Which, for me, meant my Christmas story. It was a very full-circle day. I bugged her again about posting her first chapter, and I think she is (maybe?) a little closer to doing that? Maybe? Anyway. Good day. I think I will work on my MV just a little before I go to bed. I am staying up a bit later lately, trying to get used to it, since my new job training will be 1500-midnight and I’d rather not be falling asleep during that.